RELAX WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Weekends are for waking up late, relaxing a little and enjoying time with friends and family. So do not hurry anywhere, but definitely do not miss Sunday brunch in Marconi Restaurant.
In the Sunday brunch offer you may find rich and varied buffets full of delicious food. Each weekend our guests can enjoy a wide selection of main courses, appetizers, soups, salads, desserts, soft drinks and alcohol. We carefully select the freshest local and regional ingredients to create dishes based on the best and proven recipes from around the world.
- Main courses (different propositions each weekend)
- Choice of soups (each Sunday different options)
- A live cooking stations with food prepared according to guest’s wishes
- The Polish corner: Polish, regional cheeses & traditional Polish cold cuts
- Grill menu: sea food and regional meats
- Freshly-baked breads
- Sweet delicacies and excellent desserts from Café Bristol
- Live station with sweets: pancakes, ice-cream and sorbets
- Fresh fruit juices done à la minute and other soft drinks
- A wide range of alcoholic beverages, for ex.: wines and flavored vodkas
A perfect Sunday for your family
During Sunday brunch in Marconi restaurant at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw our youngest guests are allowed to do their thing. They can spend as little time by the table as possible and just have fun. When children are playing, learning new things and making friendships you may enjoy your time with family and friends, relaxing, talking and eating, at the same time being sure your kids are safe with experienced babysitters.
At Kids’ corner we play and have fun along with education.
Each Sunday thematic DIY stuff, crafts and other activities are prepared by experienced animators and have an educational aspect. Children learn, integrate, absorb new knowledge and develop their imagination and creativity.
Craving for more?
To further enhance your luxurious culinary experience, we have prepared for you Afternoon Tea in the Column Bar. It includes a selection of the finest finger sandwiches, freshly baked buttermilk scones with clotted cream, jam and traditional home-made pastries created by our Pastry Chef.
More info and reservations
Brunch is served every Sunday at Marconi restaurant from 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM.
Price | 199 PLN per person
Children under 3 | free of charge
Children aged 4 to 12 | 50% discount
Reservations | 48 22 551 1832